Bandsaw Blades – Made to Order
Bandsaw Blades – made to order any length blade, depth and tpi. If you cannot see the length of blade or the correct TPI please call us. We have all our blades made to order. They are quality British made straight to you at reasonable prices in normally 2 working day. Next day can also be arranged if required. However, to achieve this orders need to be placed by 12 noon. Call On 01474 708639
Bandsaw Blades for Wood
The most common bandsaw blades we sell and also the standard blades listed are made using a precision high carbon steel strip. Our blade makers source this from Germany, thus ensuring it is of the highest quality.
- Most popular general purpose blade
- Fatigue resistant Chrome alloyed steel
- For sawing wood, plastics, metals
- Tooth hardness Rc 66
The steel also enables blades to be produced with superior cutting performance. They are therefore perfect all types of wood, They also have improved fatigue resistance and are therefore tougher also with harder teeth. The fine dispersion of carbide produced during heat treatment, therefore dramatically improves wear resistance and blade life.
Widths range from 1/8″ (3 mm) to 11/2″ (41 mm)
TPI from 1.14 to 32 (note: band width dependent)
Shipping is charged for all orders up to £150.00 then it is free.
Carbon specialist bandsaw blades
We can also supply specialist blades as listed below. Therefore please call us if interested or for a quote 01474 708639
- THIN GAUGE HOBBY BAND (1/4″ to 1/2″, 6 – 24TPI). Very flexible, 3 wheel machines and black finish
- WOODFLEX ( 3/8″ – 3/4″ 3,4,6 tpi subject to blade width). These are medium flex, for 2 wheel machines and bright finish)
- MEAT & FISH BAND (1/2″ to 1″, 2,3,4,6 TPI depending on bad width). Specialist, butchers with a bright finish.
Metal Bandsaw Blades
The standard metal cutting bandsaw blade we provide are M42 BIMETAL BANDSAW BLADES. These feature 8% cobalt HSS electron beam welded edge. Ideal for metal cutting on horizontal machines. Also for Metal cutting on vertical machines. The M42 blades can also be used for very hard wood & other non metals.
Width Ranges from 1/4″ ( 6mm) to 2″ (54mm)
Teeth Per Inch 1 to 10-14 (band width dependent)
Please call us for a quote 01474 708639.
We can also supply specialist
- M42 BIMETAL – HEAVY SET 8% cobalt HSS electron beam welded edge , Extra heavy set for added clearance, Good for preventing blade pinch.
- TCT BANDSAW BLADES – TYPE GES . For metal cutting on robust machines – solid bar and thick sections only. Type GES for all stainless steels and toughest exotic alloys, Inconel, Hastelloy, Titanium. Runs at higher bandspeeds than Bi-metal . Fast production rates. Exceptional life.
- TCT BANDSAW BLADES – TYPE GP. For metal cutting on robust machines – solid bar and thick sections only. Type GP ( General Purpose) for tough alloys and lower grade stainless steels. Runs at higher bandspeeds than Bi-metal. Fast production rates. Exceptional life.
- TCT BANDSAW BLADES – TYPE FB+ / FBS Submicron grain carbide, triple chip grind style. Available with or without “set” . Type FB for non-ferrous castings, GRP, graphite, ply, chipboard, MDF. Runs at higher bandspeeds. Fast production rates. Exceptional life.
- TUNGSTEN CARBIDE GRIT BANDSAW Medium coarse grit. Gulleted edge style. For brittle or hard materials .Fibreglass, ceramics, composites.
- PORTABLE BANDMILL BLADES Big tooth – fast cutting. For portable mills & shop resaws. Tooth pitch (22mm) 1.14 TPI * . For green or seasoned timber.
- SPECIALIST BANDSAW BLADES – BANDKNIFE SCALLOP EDGE – PALLET RIPPER BANDSAW – WOOD CUTTING PORTABLE BANDSAW – METAL CUTTING PORTABLE BANDSAW
Call us if you are are interested in any of these blades and we will pleased to quote you. 01474 708693