Fox F12-942 16mm Pillar Drill
The Fox F12-942 16mm Pillar Drill has the same features as the smaller pillar drills in the range. However, it is bigger and therefore offers better performance due to its larger capacity. This is the largest bench top pillar drill in the Fox range. It is It therefore offers the best performance in a complete and reliable pillar drill. It is ideally suited to the small-medium workshop or light tradesman.
Due to popular demand, and the backing of the FOX 3 YEAR WARRANTY Poolewood has maintained their availability by exclusively supplying these machines and the F12-943 to the UK market.
Key Features of The Fox F12-942 Pillar Drill
- Centre of chuck to column 170mm
- Chuck capacity from 3 to 16mm
- Chuck stroke 80mm
- 12 speeds from 180 to 2749 rpm
- Tilting workbench with grooves for vice fitment
- Aluminium pulley for silent operation
- Ease of use handle with innovative design
- 3 Year Warranty
- Includes chuck guard and chuck key.
- Dimensions (H x L x D) 1065 x 360 x 590 mm
- 255 x 255 workbench that rotates 360 degrees
- Safety switch located on top cover.
- Motor: 460W – 240V
- Speeds: 12
- Speed Range: 180 – 22740 rpm
- Pulley Material : Aluminium
- Table Diamensions: 255 x 255mm
- Table Tilt Angle: 0 – 45 degrees
- Chuck: MT2 B16
- Column Diameter: 70mm
- Chuck Stroke: 80mm
- Centre of Chuck to Column: 170mm
- Drilling Capacity: 3 -16mm
- Height: 1065mm
- Weight: 46kg
- Barcode: 3700209503735
- Warranty: 3 Years