Fox F28-186A Band Saw with 3 additional Blades 1/4″ – 3/8″ & 1/2″ (Four Blades in Total)
The Fox F28-186A Band Saw is a popular and also one of the most versatile budget bandsaws on the market. An added benefit of the Fox F28-186A bandsaw is that is is also very compact but with an extended cutting capacity. This therefore allows for much larger pieces of work to be cut than you would expect from a bandsaw this size. It is backed by the Fox Machinery 3 year Warranty year 1 parts and labour, year 2 & 3 parts only.
This is not to be mistaken with the F28-186. These are 2 very similar machines. However, the “A” version has a slightly smaller depth of cut uses a shorter blade, but is generally built better and therefore considered an all round better quality machine.
This bandsaw is an innovative breakthrough in the bandsaw market. Very compact but with an extended cutting capacity, this allows for much larger pieces of work than you would expect from a bandsaw this size.
- Table tilts to 45º
- Induction motor for quiet operation
- Upper and lower bearing blade guides
- Blade upper guide adjustable via smooth rack
- Upper and lower doors with micro switches to prevent operation when open
- Blade tension device
- 2x 250mm Cast aluminium flywheels
- Blade capacity from 3 to 13mm wide