The F28-191 Bandsaw is built for woodworking, although with the correct blade an care, it can cut non ferrous metals. Fitted with a 1 HP motor, it is a good general purpose machine that the user will be pleased to use. It comes on its own working stand making the operational working height ergonomically appropriate for the user. Like all fox machinery it is backed by a 3 year warranty, year 1 parts and labour, years 2 & 3 parts only.
Bandsaw designed for cutting up to 160 mm height and 305 mm width Provided with two rotation speed levels according to the material to be cut.
• Aluminium workbench which can be angled at 45° for oblique cuts.
• Two 315 mm aluminium flywheels perfectly balanced.
• Welded tubular frame that provides the machine with a good stability.
• 750 Watt asynchronous and extremely silent motor.
• You can use blades from 3 to 20 mm height.
• Suction conveyor pre-arrangement.
• Upper and lower blade guides with bearings.
You can adjust the blade guide thanks to the rack control