We are pleased to announce the re introduction of Fox Router Table. This has been driven by popular demand. Many customers have enquired and moaned that they have not been available and we are please that it has now arrived back in stock after several years absence.
- This is an all rounder of a machine for bench top and fills a gap missed by many customers
- The design of the machine means it is versatile in its ability
- The variable speed controlled 2HP motor means it is ideal for most timbers
- The rise and fall of the router is controlled by a conveniently positioned handle enabling fineness and accuracy
- It has a 70mm dust extraction port for effective control of dust and waste material
- Adjustable fence pressed steel and fence pressure plates being sprung for enhanced material support
It has a powerful 1500 watts (2HP) motor with with a variable speed facility between 8000 and 26000 RPM It has a cutting depth of 1.5 inches and accepts 1/4″ and 1/2″ collet.
It is a lightweight machine weighing in at 21KG, and its size makes it an ideal bench top unit. It comes with 1/4″collet. 1/2″ collet. mitre gauge, guide fence. feather board and wrench.
It is backed by the FOX 3 year Warranty; year 1 parts and labour, years 2 and 3 parts only.
It is free delivery on this machine to Mainland UK. Please contact us for shipping prices to Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland and outside the UK
Fox 3 Year Warranty applies to this machine.
Table Size 231/2″ wide x 18″ deep
Table Height 14″
Overall Height 18″
Warranty 3 Year
- Motor: 1500 watts
- Rotation Speed: 8,000-26,000rpm
- Table Size: 600mm x 460mm
- Cutter Vertical Travel: 0mm-40mm
- Table Insert Diameter: 75mm
- Weight: 21kgs
- Boxed Dimensions: 40 x 62 x 49cm @ 23kg