JET JWBS14Q Bandsaw – JWBS14Q
JET JWBS14Q Bandsaw is intended for semi-heavy work. It has balanced cast alloy blade wheels. It is also lockable and has a superb cast iron table which can tilt from -10° to +45°. The rip fence is also supported at both ends and extends slightly beyond the cast iron table. The blade is guided both above and below the table with ball bearings and rollers. Therefore giving positive support to the blade, resulting in a very good quality of cut and extended blade life. The machines are equipped with safety switches and an electromechanical brake. Also access is easily gained to the blade thus enabling quick replacement. These saws are ideal for professional workshops, requiring accuracy and high quality of work.
To move this bandsaw around the workshop a mobile base is recomended.
Key Features of the bandsaw
- Cast iron table which can tilt from -10° to 45°
- Upper and lower ball bearing blade guides
- The mitre fence is ‘T’ slotted into the table for accuracy, safety and extended capacity
- Floor standing welded steel chassis
- Rip fence assembly with re-saw attachment 1000-003-128 1000-001-895
Price includes delivery to mainland UK but excludes Highlands and Islands.