NOVA G3 the perfect chuck for smaller lathes. M33 x 3.5mm direct thread
Nova G3 Key Features
- Ideal chuck for turning bowls up to 360mm
- One-hand operation allows free hand to hold the work
- Fast, positive location, workpiece is secure, turn with confidence
- 80mm diameter, only 45mm long, minimises overhang
- Offers solid, vibration-free turning
- Takes the full range of NOVA accessory jaws
It’s light weight, and with less overhang which is perfect for smaller lathe spindles. The small body length delivers less overhang from the spindle than the larger geared Chucks – the SuperNova2 Chuck and the Nova Titan Chuck, reducing stress on smaller lathe spindles. 4 Jaw self centering geared chuck, suitable for smaller lathes with up to 14? swing. Fully featured chuck including Auto Stop, Copper composite Jaw Slides, Woodworm Screw, Comfortable T Bar Handle and Jaws.
Powerful Tuff Lock gearing with precise, hardened action delivers incredibly smooth strength for a solid, vibration free performance. Takes the same accessory range as other NOVA Chucks. Insert Type Chuck, requires additional insert adaptor to fit to lathe. • Powerful and fast Tuff Lock geared action for smaller lathes • Convenient one handed operation with T bar handle – more time turning, less time preparing • Open back for easy cleaning and to reduce weight on smaller lathe spindles • Special NOVA Wood turning profile on Jaws to cut into and grip wood fibres firmly.