Nova PRO-TEK SuperNOVA2 Bundle With Insert
Nova PRO-TEK SuperNOVA2 Bundle M33 Direct . From the innovators of the original woodturning chuck comes the next generation of chucks. The new PRO-TEK series of self centring chucks and jaws. therefore delivering the next generation of innovation in woodturning.
The new and improved PRO-TEK SuperNOVA2 chuck is thus an upgraded version of the popular NOVA SuperNOVA2 chuck. The chuck body is finished with a high-quality nickel coating therefore providing a rust-resistant surface. The powerful gearing grip also delivers tremendous slide holding power. Therefore offering solid, vibration free performance, each time you turn.
The PRO-TEK series of chucks are compatible with the same accessory range as other NOVA Chucks, and feature premium upgrades including:
- Premium rust resistant nickel plating, ideal for turning green wood.
- Stronger and more versatile 50mm/2” PRO-TEK Jaws with an improved dovetail AND serrated profile for maximum control. The unique woodworking dovetail profile pulls the project into the chuck and thus holds round and square blanks more firmly.
- Precision laser etched jaw numbering therefore allowing ease of jaw and slide alignment, positioning and change out.
- Upgraded 6-point star fasteners exerting more torque with ease. Thus offering better holding power and minimizing strip out for longer life.
- Jaw fastening wrench upgraded to T-bar handle (from hex wrench). This therefore reduces potential for stripping; thus enabling quicker tightening of screws which are easier on hands.
- Intuitive clockwise scroll rotation for ease of use.
- CNC precision machined for unparalleled tolerances and accuracy.
- Fully sealed indexing backing plate reinforced with stranded glass fibers for extremely long life in tough conditions.
- Powerful geared grip delivers tremendous slide holding power.
- Copper-infused, precision-cast jaw slides for effortless movement and resistance to wear and tear.
- Single-handed operation offers fast and convenient mounting for your project: quicker setup equals more time to turn.
- Captured pinion and ball nose hex wrench with large, easy grip handle allows unique tilt-away action especially handy when working with larger workpieces.
- Rotation arrow for easy reference and fast opening and closing action.
- Auto safety stop feature to keep jaw slides from protruding past the chuck body.
- Jaw mounting profile is cross-compatible with all NOVA chucks.
- NOVA’s Spindle Adaptor system — fit your NOVA insert chuck to various lathe spindle threads.
- Safe Lock woodworm screw included for fast mounting of rough material.
- Free NOVA microfiber workshop towel (11.5″/29.5mm x 10.5″/27.5mm) to help keep your chuck and jaws well maintained.
- 6 Year Full Replacement Warranty — Best in Market!
- Recommended for lathes from 350mm/14” to 508mm/20” diameter swing. Diameter 98.5mm/3.84″, height 48mm/1.87″.
- PRO-TEK Jaws (50mm/2″) for projects up to 310mm/12″ bowl and up to 150mm/6″ length spigots – included.
- 24 Division Index built into the backing plate design.
- Insert chucks require an insert (sold separately).
- PRO-TEK SuperNOVA2 Chuck
- 50mm PRO-TEK jaws
- 100mm jaws (Code: JS100N)
- 130mm jaws (Code: JS130N)
- Tilt-away T-Bar chuck key
- 6-point T-Handle wrench and jaw fasteners
- Woodworm screw, fastenings and cleaning cloth