Robert Sorby 67HS Woodturning Starter Set
The Robert Sorby 67HS Woodturning Starter Set are Our Best Selling Robert Sorby Tool set, (followed only by the Robert Sorby Sovereign RSTMDBS). They are a Quality set of turning tools and are absolutely ideal as a starter set. They are the perfect gift for a loved one who is taking up woodturning. Th 67HS is an ideal way to buy your first set of turning tools or as a gift. They come in a great presentation box of similar high quality as you would expect from Robert Sorby.
- 843H ¾” Spindle roughing gouge – turns square to round, a real work horse
- 840H ⅜” Spindle gouge – details spindle work
- 842H ⅜” Bowl gouge – makes light work of the hardest material and will quickly turn bowls
- 810H ¾” Standard skew chisel – modified this year to provide a slightly ‘rolled’ edge to help guard against catching an edge, this tool still retains much of its weight making it an ideal choice for larger spindle work, such as newel posts and table legs
- 830H ⅛” Parting tool – for parting off work and great for detailing
- 820H ½” Round nose scraper – just the job for bowls and platters