Scheppach Forsa 8.0 Professional Bench Saw 415V c/w Pro STC +solo table: clamp TWE & scorer – 1901703902-P3
The Scheppach Forsa 8.0 is the second of the Scheppach range of dedicated panel sizing saws. This one provding 2600 mm length of stroke. Simple classic lines; robust construction; perfect precision cutting, all harmonise togther in this superb machine. With a scheppach Forsa panel saw you do not have to fear competition from much more expensive machines. We combine all the demands of our customers with a responsible pricing policy. You do not have to make any compromises when you choose scheppach.
Features and benefits of the Forsa 8.0:
- Putting height at 90° max. 107 mm, at 45° max. 75 mm
- Patented cast-iron sawing unit with two large swinging
- Sturdy machined cast-iron table
- Solid, welded and torsion-resistant frame
- Two fixed hand wheels made of cast-iron for height and angle adjustment
- Pre-scoring attachment.
- This Product requires a 415v 3 Phase supply. Not suitable for standard 13amp plug
- There is a delivery charge for this machine. It depends on the location and accessibility and will be subject to a shipping quote. So please contact us.