Scheppach Forsa 9.0 Professional Bench Saw 415V. c/w Sliding Carriage, Table Width Ext. Telescopic Arm & Scoring Unit – 1901704902-P3
The Scheppach Forsa 9.0 Is the flagship of the Scheppach Forsa series of panel sizing saws. Designed and manufactured in Germany for the Professional Workshop. It is fully backed with a 4 year manufacturers warranty. The superb Forsa 9.0 panel saw with 3200 mm cutting capacity. (Note especially in the main picture the optional Pro-Duo guard/suction attachment with twin safety hoods.) This special equipment provides ultimate safety for both vertical and angle cuts plus all hidden cuts.
To appreciate the full capability of a Scheppach Forsa panel saw, please contact us for a demonstration .
Features and benefits of the Scheppach Forsa 9.0 :
- Putting height at 90° max. 107 mm, at 45° max. 75 mm
- Patented cast-iron sawing unit with two large swinging
- Sturdy machined cast-iron table
- Solid, welded and torsion-resistant frame
- Two fixed hand wheels made of cast-iron for height and angle adjustment
- Pre-scoring attachment.
- Alternatively, the scoring unit with its own separate andconnectible drive unit (0.8kW) can be obtained
- Use of the scorer with the standard 315 mm saw blade- no conversion necessary
- Retract the scoring blade under the bench when not in use. Removal is not necessary
- Height adjustment of the scoring saw blade from 0-4 mm
- With scoring blade pivot the main saw blade to 45 degrees
- TCT-scoring blade ø 120 x 20 mm, adjustable from 2.8 to 3.6 mm
- Cutting height at 90° max. 107 mm, at 45° max. 75 mm
- Table stroke / Max. cross-cut travel 3200 mm
- Width of cut with ripping fence 560 mm
- Cutting width with table width extension 1300 mm
- Cut depth in front of sawblade with sliding cross table and with pre-scoring attachment 1350 mm, without prescoring attachment 1470 mm
- Depth of cut behind the sawblade 3100 mm
- This Product requires a 415v 3 Phase supply. Not suitable for standard 13amp plug
- There is a delivery charge for this machine. It depends on the location and accessibility and will be subject to a shipping quote. So please contact us.