Scheppach HBS261 Bandsaw
Scheppach HBS261 Bandsaw. The scheppach HBS261 band saw is the ideal companion for your workshop. With its two cutting speeds this machine enables smooth and precise cuts in both hard and soft wood.
It features a powerful induction motor, cast alloy table with extending table support for wider cuts. It also has a sturdy rip fence for accurate straight cutting. The HBS261 also comes with a mitre guide for cutting angles and also 2 Bandsaw blades. Ideal mid-sized bandsaw for DIY.
- 240v 13Amp machine
- Solid die-cast alloy table which is tiltable from 0° to 45°
- Powerful induction motor provides quiet, powerful cutting operation
- Long ripping fence for accurate, straight cuts
- Quick lock for fast and rigid locking
- Solid all-steel construction
- Generous cut capacity of work pieces up to 120 mm thick
- Two speeds for the most varying materials
- incl. mitre gauge and second saw blade
- Comes with 1/2″ blade and 1/4″ blade.
Weight net / gross 20.5 / 27.5 kg
Packaging dimensions 870 x 450 x 345 mm
Order No 5901505901