With the combination of a scheppach PL75 plunge saw with the 1400 mm guide rail, you are equipped with a 3 in 1 saw system that will allow precision cuts which could never be achieved with a traditional portable electric handsaw.
• Powerful 1600 watt motor.
• Parallel plunge allows the user to maintain a smooth and constant hand position while cutting.
• A 36 tooth blade gives a fine and accurate finish with spring-loaded riving knife for unimpeded plunge cuts.
• Enclosed guard system provides excellent dust extraction (extractor not provided).
• 75 mm depth of cut allows the trimming and sizing of most common door sizes.
• Suitable for boards and solid wood.
• Maximum precision, even when cutting free hand.
• Flush cuts to within 16 mm.
• Everyone can achieve superb results with PL75. In the workshop or on site!
• 3 m rubber cable.
• Tilt safety device – prevents saw tipping in tilt mode.