Scheppach PL75 Plunge Saw basic saw only – 5901804903
Scheppach PL75 Plunge Saw basic saw only. This version comes with the guide fence only. We have 2 other options listed. Package 1 comes with the 1.4m rails. Package 2 also has the rails and the accessories pack.
When used with the optional rails the combination of a scheppach PL75 plunge saw with the 1400 mm guide rail, you are equipped with a 3 in 1 saw system. It will allow precision cuts which could never be achieved with a traditional portable electric handsaw.
- Powerful 1600 Watt motor
- The parallel plunge cutting system maintains constant and smooth position whilst sawing
- The standard 36 teeth TCT saw blade gives a fine and accurate finish being complimented with the spring loaded riving knife for unimpeded plunge cuts
- Enclosed guard system provides excellent dust extraction (extractor not provided)
- 75 mm depth of cut allows trimming and sizing of doors etc. plus the cutting capacity for those bigger projects when required
- Suitable for boards and solid wood
- Flush cuts to within 16 mm
- Everyone can achieve professional results with PL75
- In the workshop or on site
- 3 m rubber cable
- Tilt safety device included. Prevents the saw from tipping when in tilt mode