Scheppach Plana 3.1C Planer Thicknesser
Scheppach Plana 3.1C Planer Thicknesser (1902207901 / 1902207902) 230v / 415v
This is a Combination Planer/Thicknessers. (Available with optional slot mortising attachment).
This Planer Thicknesser is designed for the woodworker needing a machine that is able to cope with a heavy workload that also give professional results. Provided with a powerful 2.3kW induction motor. Therefore this motor and the 3-knife cutter block combine to give perfectly smooth surface finishes to all types of soft and hard woods. The torsion-free steel construction along with heavy cast iron tables gives a really solid feel. Therefore it is also completely stable when used for planing longer, heavy lengths of timber.
Also it is fitted with a sturdy planing fence. This quickly angles from 90° to 45° for bevel planing. The tables and planing fence also all lift together therefore enabling quick and easy change-over from surface planing to thicknessing mode. A 0.1mm fine micro table adjustment for precision thickness planing is also fitted. It is also provided with a solid central column support on thickness bed. Vulcanised rubber out-feed roller eliminates any roller marks on planed wood. Therefore it gives perfect planing results every time.
- Perfectly plane surfacing and thicknessing tables made of cast-iron
- Thicknessing table adjustable to 1/10th of a mm, for precision work
- Surface planing width 250 mm
- Maximum chip removal when surface planing 3 mm
- Thicknessing width 247 mm
- Thicknessing depth 180 mm
- Maximum chip removal when thicknessing 3 mm
- Powerful 2300 W motor provides power for various applications
- Feeding speed 8 m/min
- The planing fence can be quickly tilted to 45º
- Changeover from planing to thicknessing mode is fast and easy
- The cutter block has 3 knives
- Thicknessing bed is mounted to a heavy duty central column for excellent support
Please note the 230/240V version requires a 16 AMP supply.