The Precisa 6.0VR available in 230V 16amp or 415v 3 phase supply.
Includes 2m Sliding Carriage, Table Width Extension, & Scoring Unit
The Scheppach Precisa 6.0VR Saw bench complete with scoring unit/saw for splinter free cutting of laminated, MDF and surface coated boards such as melamine etc. The scoring unit is factory fitted only and it cannot be retro fitted so if you might want this at a later date, you will need to bite the bullet and get this machine. The unit can be easily set in steps of 1/10th of a millimetre from above, so it can be matched to the main sawblade. Both saw blades tilt together for bevel cutting. When not required the pre-scoring unit can be easily adjusted below the main table.
Comes with : 315 x 48TCT blade, rip fence with micro adjuster, mitre guide, push stick and 100mm dust outlet.
- The maximum cutting height of 107 mm is unique in this class
- Cutting height at 90° max. 107 mm, at 45° max. 77 mm
- Cutting width with ripping fence 390 mm
- Cutting width with table width extension 1100 mm
- Cutting depth in front of sawblade with sliding table carriage 1400: 800 mm
- Quick and precise adjustment for large work pieces
- Powerful 4800 Watt induction motor
- Long life TCT blade – Ø 315 mm
- Sturdy machined cast-iron table
- Two fixed hand wheels made of cast-iron for height and angle adjustment
- Comes with table length extension, cross-cutting gauge, ripping fence and mitre gauge & pre-scoring attachment