SIP 01594 12” Metal Cutting Bandsaw – Single Phase
SIP 01594 12” Metal Cutting Bandsaw requires a single phase 230v (13amp) to power a 1.1kW (1.5hp) induction motor which can be set at four speeds. Featuring an adjustable vice for cutting angles between 0° and 45° degrees this bandsaw is also wheel mounted to ensure the user can move this bandsaw to where it is required. With a maximum blade size of 19 x 0.9 x 2362mm this 12″ bandsaw as a cutting capacity @90° of 178mm (Round) / 178 x 302mm (Box) and @45° 217mm (Round) / 120 x 125mm (Box). Please see the 01595 for the three phase version of this model.
- 230v (13amp), 1 phase supply
- 1.1kW (1.5hp) induction motor
- 4-speed: 22/33/45/65 mtr/min
- Complete cutting capacities:
- @ 90°: 178mm (round) / 178 x 305mm (box)
- @ 45°: 127mm (round) / 120 x 125mm (box)
- Cast iron bow improves accuracy / reduces vibration
- Adjustable vice for cutting angles between 0° & 45°
- Wheel-mounted for easy maneuverability
Note: Not suitable for cutting rebar or high tensile steel.