SIP 25115 180amp Welder-Generator
SIP 25115 180amp Welder-Generator is the ideal unit to have when other power services are limited. Powerful and robust, this unit also performs excellently and makes any task much easier.
Designed with a powerful 15hp petrol engine with a large 25 litre fuel tank allowing a longer run time without the need to stop and refuel. Easily started with both a recoil start and electric start option. Fitted with an automatic voltage regulator which regulates the voltage to take a fluctuating voltage level and turn it into a constant voltage level.
The generator has a 5.5kW rated output with 230v and 110v output power options. The welder has a 40-180amp DC welding current output rang;, 180amps @ 60% duty cycle, offering a weld thickness of approx 1.5-8mm in mild steel.
Wheel mounted with foldable handles allowing you to easily move this welder generator around without the need for heavy lifting.
- 230v/110v supply
- 180amps @ 60% duty cycle
- 1.6mm – 5.0mm electrode size
- 5.5kW generator rated output
- 15.0hp petrol engine (unleaded)
- 25.0 litre fuel tank capacity
- 40amps – 180amps DC weld current output
- 1.5mm – 8.0mm weld thickness (mild steel)
- AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator)
- Wheel are also mounted on the frame to allow easy movement
- Electric starting and recoil
- Foldable handles are also provided