NOVA Comet II Midi Lathe Stand
The Nova Comet II midi lathe stand is a strong tubular steel frame with load capacity of 100kg, nearly three times the weight of your Comet lathe. The stand turns your lathe into fully-fledged workshop machine and frees up valuable bench space. The splayed legs create a very stable base and give you much better access when turning. Adjustable height allows you to set your lathe to the most comfortable position for turning. It gives you a range of height from 625m to 875mm. With the levelling feet you will soon have the perfect set-up. The frame is adjustable in width, from 150mm to 195mm on hole centres and in length, from 500mm to 810mm on hole centres.
- Comet II Midi Lathe mounts directly onto stand
- Strong tubular steel design provides rigid support
- Height adjustable from 625mm to 875mm
- Levelling feet for complete stability
- Splayed legs allow for more room under the lathe and easier access
Price includes delivery.