NOVA Saturn DVR XP Lathe with stand- 55247
NOVA Saturn DVR XP Lathe with stand Combines the best features of larger lathes, power, capacity and capability with state of the art technology to make your turning more efficient, fun and safer. Saturn DVR is the most versatile lathe on the market, combining proven technology from its predecessor NOVA DVR XP with some great new features.
PLEASE NOTE THIS CAN BE PROVIDED WITH THE OFFICIAL NOVA STAND OR A UK MADE DVR STAND WHICH IS HALF THE PRICE OF THE OFFICIAL STAND – SEE DROP DOWN OPTION.
Able to handle a wide range of work from very small pens to large 29″/740mm bowls and long spindles works (using Outrigger and Bed Extension accessories). Using the unique Striatech DVR technology, the direct drive motor is incredibly smooth with no pulleys or belts to vibrate.
Key features NOVA Saturn DVR XP Lathe:
- Powerful Direct Drive Motor 1.75 HP 115v / 2HP 230v DVR
- Incredible Speed Range: 100 – 5,000 RPM
- Upgraded DVR Software includes: 10 Favourite Speed Settings, Auto Braking, Speed Chart and two safety features: Chisel Dig-in and Excess Vibration Auto Stop
- Incredible Versatility: Power and capacity to handle most projects in a compact space
- Huge Capacity: 16″/400m inboard, 29″/740mm Outboard (using optional Outrigger Accessory), 24″/500mm Optional Bed Accessory
- True Swivel Head. Allows the turner to operate in a compact working are
- Superior Bowl Turning Performance: True Swivel Head and Outrigger for Bowls up to 29″
- Exceptional Structural Strength: Solid cast iron, vibration dampening bed design
Size: 1100mm(L) x 240mm (W) x 1214mm (H) (412mm (H) without stand) | 43 1/3″ (L) x 9 1/2″ (W) x 47 5/6″(H) (16 1/4″ (H) without stand)
Weight: 142kg (181 LB) with stand
Swing Over Bed: 400mm (16in.)
Distance Between Centers: 600mm (24in.); extendable in 510mm (20in.) units with add-on Bed sections.
Swing Outboard: 740mm (29in.) with headstock at 90″ using outrigger tool rest.
NOTE: Our price includes delivery to mainland UK surcharges might apply to UK islands and Highlands and Northern Ireland.