SIP 01427 Metal Bandsaw Blade 3280 x 27mm M42
SIP 01427 Metal Bandsaw Blade 3280 x 27mm M42 4/6 teeth is ideal for cutting medium and high strength steels, alloy steels, and more, and have high heat/wear resistance for production environments.
- 3280 x 27mm, M42 bandsaw blade
- Ultra high heat and wear resistance
- Suitable for production environments
- Ideal for SIP bandsaws, non-SIP kit
- This blade is ideally suited for:
- Medium strength steel
- High strength steel
- Various alloy steels
- Other metals
Extra blades are a staple for any garage or workshop, and will allow the continuation of work, as even our blades – which are manufactured to an extremely high quality – will not last forever!
Please note that we can have these blades made up if SIP are out of stock, we never are!