SIP 07730 Bandsaw Blade M42 for metal (2362 x 19 x 0.9mmx 8TPI)-07730
SIP 07730 Bandsaw Blade M42 for metal (2362 x 19 x 0.9mmx 8TPI)-07730. These are M42 bimetal metal cutting bandsaw blades. They are used for cutting medium and high toughness steels, alloy steels and more, plus have a high heat and wear resistance – preferred for production environments. These blades are always available as we have them made up from high quality German steel band. Should you require different specifications please call us on 01474 708639 and we can quote you for the blades you are after.
- 2362 x 19 x 0.9mm blade
- 8.0TPI (teeth per inch) blade
- High heat and wear resistance
- Suitable for production environments
- Ideal for SIP bandsaws, specifically:
- 01593 – 8.0″ Metal Cutting Bandsaw (1 Phase)
- 01594 – 12″ Metal Cutting Bandsaw (1 Phase)
- 01595 – 12″ Metal Cutting Bandsaw (3 Phase)
- This blade is suitable for:
- Medium strength steel
- High strength steel
- Various alloy steels
- Other metals
Extra blades are a staple for any garage or workshop, and will allow the continuation of work, as even our blades – which are manufactured to an extremely high quality – will not last forever!