• Sturdy under frame from Scandinavian pine
• Hard Nordic birch top built to last
• Double row of dog holes from each vice location
• Steel vice spindles, up to 1300kp force
• Four vice mounting locations
• Suitable for right-handed or left-handed people
• Supplied as standard with 4 bench dogs and two vices
The sturdy under frame is made from Scandinavian pine and with the hard Nordic birch top the bench is built to last a lifetime of normal use. A double row of 19mm (3/4″) dog holes run from each of the four vice locations, giving an endless opportunity to clamp your work. There are four mounting locations for the vices allowing you to configure the vices to best suit your working preference. Both vices can be mounted on the front for heavy-duty clamping or one at either end for clamping in two positions and maximum clamping distance. The Nordic bench is equally suited to right-handed people and left-handed people. 4 steel bench dogs are supplied as standard with a plastic coating that helps protect edge tools. The bench dogs are reversible for thin work pieces. Nordic benches can also be fitted with the accessory cupboard and drawer kit (0042) and the optional Holdfast (ST03), supplied as a pair, which can be located in any of the dog holes on worktop or in the holes on the front legs of the bench. Worktop area: 1340 x 500mm.