* Medium sized NVR switch for motors up to 1hp
* Common replacement switch for many woodworking machines, especially lathes
* Simple to connect with clearly marked terminals
* Dust cover and positive action push buttons
* Large hinging Emergency Stop locking cover
* Rated at 8amp
The KJD12 240V switch is commonly used on small woodworking machines. Rated at 8amp, it will be suitable for induction motors up to 1hp. Simply connect using insulated spade terminals, the connections being clearly marked for input and output. It is a no-volt-release type of switch, providing safety in the event of an interruption of power. Requires a rectangular hole approximately 40 x 60mm, the switch being secured by 2 mounting bolts (not supplied). Fitted with a dust cover and having positive action push buttons plus a large, red self locking Emergency Stop hinging cover.