* Small NVR switch for induction motors up to 1.5hp, or brush motors up to 2.5hp
* Common replacement switch for many woodworking machines
* Simple to connect with clearly marked terminals
* Dust cover and positive action push buttons
* Frequently fitted to bench top thicknessers
The KJD17 240V switch is frequently used on small woodworking machines. Rated at 18amp, it will be suitable for induction motors up to 1.5hp or brush motors up to 2.5hp. Simply connect using insulated spade terminals, the connections being clearly marked for input and output. It is a no-volt-release type of switch, providing safety in the event of an interruption of power. Requires a rectangular hole approximately 22 x 42mm, spring clips holding the switch securely. Fitted with a dust cover and having positive action push buttons. Commonly found on bench top thicknessers.