These band-type blades are used for cutting medium and high toughness steels, alloy steels and more, plus have a high heat and wear resistance – preferred for production environments.
- 2362 x 20 x 0.9mm blade
- 5/8 (G) Bi/Metal blade type
- High heat and wear resistance
- Suitable for production environments
- Ideal for SIP bandsaws, specifically:
- 01593 – 8.0″ Metal Cutting Bandsaw (1 Phase)
- 01594 – 12″ Metal Cutting Bandsaw (1 Phase)
- 01595 – 12″ Metal Cutting Bandsaw (3 Phase)
- This blade is suitable for:
- Medium strength steel
- High strength steel
- Various alloy steels
- Other metals
Extra blades are a staple for any garage or workshop, and will allow the continuation of work, as even our blades – which are manufactured to an extremely high quality – will not last forever!